Friday, September 26, 2008

The Venue of Scottsdale

Last night I attended a meeting for The Wedding and Event Network. Curtis Whipple signed me up as the feature photographer for the evening. I was also asked to take some snap shots through the evening to document the event. My name and work will be displayed on their website for a month. The meeting was held at The Venue of Scottsdale which looks like a simple building on the outside, but oh my. Walk in and you will be amazed.
I was able to display some of my work and lay out my business cards.

The inside of the building was a recreation of Bourbon Street. You can rent a room of the building for parties or events, or rent the whole thing for a concert with 1300 guests. This place is huge and beautiful.



One of the rooms on "Bourbon Street" was a beautiful pool room and bar.



You can look out the window onto "Bourbon Street" and see the guests across the street at a bar.

Here is a picture that only shows a portion of the inside. It is two story and very unique. The bar is on the right and the pool room and bar is behind me on the left.

1 comment:

The Piepers said...

That's awesome, Jill! Hopefully that will get you some good business. I love your photography. It makes me want to learn to be better at it.