Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Kiddos

This weekend I decided to take my kids out for a photo shoot. Why is it easier to take pictures of kids other than my own?:) It's probably because my kids are tired of me constantly pointing a camera at them:) I just can't help it. Here are a few of my favorites after I bribed them all with cold stone ice cream.


I love how they look like the bars on your cell phone:) Maybe they'll be on the next commercial.













Have you ever heard of a kid who is too scared to cough? Well, here's a picture of one. She came down with a cough this week and she has a lot of "yucky stuff" in her chest that she needs to cough up. She is afraid that the "stuff" is going to choke her or make her throw up. Therefore she purposefully tries not to cough. My husband and I have talked until we are blue in the face trying to convince her that none of those horrible things will happen, but she is very fearful. I hope we don't end up in ER because she refuses to cough and clear her chest. In the picture above she is starting to tell me about her cough.

The reality of her cough is beginning to hit her.

Now she is down right depressed that she has this cough that is sooooo scary. Please Help!!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

These pictures are so adorable!