Saturday, July 12, 2008

Swimming at Grandma's

My Grandma has lived in the same house since the 1960's. My grandparents helped build it. This summer some of my extended family met together to enjoy each others company once more. Now many of my 21 cousins have kids of their own. If we tried to have a full family reunion there would be over 100 of us. Unbelievable! It's amazing what can happen when two people fall in love.





My niece Eve and my nephew Ryder lovin' the water.




My nephew loves his pacifier.


My cousins little girl, Ella. I think she is two years old. I love her blue eyes.






My son Jayden. He LOVES ice cream.

2 comments:

sarah goodman said...

love the depth of field on mr. jayden...so awesome!

Klare said...

You will have to burn me a disk of pic's, especially that one of Ryder with his paci. I love it! I want to hang it in the house.